Saturday, July 02, 2005

Orioles vs. Astros 6.13.05

Monday Night I went with Larry and Lydia to the O's Game. It was amazing! I felt like a little kid again. It was like no other game I've been to.
I thought there was no way to beat opening day when I sat in the first row of the outfield and got to high five the entire team as they got introduced. (The only time all year they come in that way) This time, I was actually sitting in row AAA seat 1. It was the seat of the owner of the team! (Although most often he sits in his skybox) Peter Angelos gave the tickets to Larry's mom because she works for him. I was sitting so close to the players in the dugout I could reach out and touch them without getting out of my seat! Out of 48,876 seats I was in the seat closest to the players! I was closer to home plate than third base, so close to the on deck circle I could take two steps and stand next to the players, and when I talked on my cell phone the players could overhear my conversation! I made eye contact with every player on the team and I bet they wondered why that kid was sitting there. In fact it was kinda odd, Rafael Palmeiro made enough eye contact with me to make feel weird. Anyway, it was awesome, it was a high I hadn't felt since climbing up one of the pyramids in Egypt. I also got some good video, Miguel Tejada waved at me as he was on the on deck circle.
A tremendous thank you is due to the Komenda's!


Sorry, your browser does not have the correct version of Flash installed.

My FotoPage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home