Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Season of Tranquility and Serenity

A serenity has swept upon the savanna of my soul as refreshing and tranquil as an alpine lake touching the morning sunset...
A coolness enraptures me as delicate as a ripple authored by a lily blossom dancingly dipping upon the water's shoreline...
A gleam glistens atop the water's shoal reflecting upon my eyes the afterglow of the setting stars...
Upon my heart and upon my soul the soft winds of waning summer set my heart afloat to drift upon that placid path of quiet passivity...
This season of contentment for me is incited by the ebb of summer and the flow of fall...
The marrow of my bones revives, dawning as a whisper ever so softly spreading slowly across my soul...
The azure sky is deeper, the winds are crisper, the sun is sadder, the air is sprightly and the lively fragrance nurtures peace...
The land is changing and yet I am in solitude...
As if from behind a mirror the world turns and the meadows of my soul only gently sway from the shifting winds...
An equinox of equity harmonized upon my being due to my affinity of the fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home