Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Where's Jordan Been?

Good Question. Its been two weeks since my last post. The longest I have gone without posting. I could say I've been busy. Or I could say I've been hiding.
Hiding just like Waldo? hmmm....why don't you see if you can find him in the below picture. You may need to click on the pic and even then you may need eyes like a hawk

Okay, Okay....here I am. Lets just say I've been lost in the shuffle. Can you find me here? (If you can then maybe you should donate your eyes to science)

Or you could simply say that I've been like a lost monkey in the jungle?

But your best bet is that I have simply been distracted...with other things in my life that have become way more important and much more fun. Perhaps daydreaming is a better word than distracted. Yes. Daydreaming. Lost in the clouds.


Anyway. I am back at my blog. Only long enough to tell you that. Hopefully I will remember to post more consistently. So what does everyone else day dream about?

5 Comments:

At 10/26/05, 10:03 AM, Blogger PAINKEY said...

I day dream that business will pick up where I work so I can start making the right money to give my children what they need, nice house, nice neighborhood, a back yard, swing set. Then it goes to my man and him being the man I know he can be, calm, sweet,considerate, all the time so we wont have as many disagreements as we do now.
I also day dream about going to exotic places on vacation and finally get to relax and breathe.. Then I realize that its almost 530 and time to go back to reality....

I found Waldo ;)
Could not find you tho ;(

 
At 10/26/05, 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found Waldo-he was waving a cane at me!
Daydreams, for me, have come quite often as of late. I dream of what my kids, that I work with, can become when they see their full potential. I dream of what life will be like for my friends when they straighten up and get out of the messes they've created for themselves. I dream of my sister's personality change when she realizes that she is beautifully and wonderfully made.

At times, I dream of what my future holds-what God is preparing me for and what He has planned.

What do you daydream about?

 
At 10/26/05, 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I daydream about living in Tahiti. I’d have a small home on the hill with a perfect view of the ocean. There would be a nice little path that leads from the house to the beach with fields of gold on each side...

 
At 10/27/05, 12:28 AM, Blogger kathrynthomas said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/14/05, 12:57 PM, Blogger PAINKEY said...

come out, come out, where ever you are

 

Post a Comment

<< Home