Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Jordan and Jessica Update

I thought I would put up some pics of Jess and I because a comment that was left on one of my posts. It asked if my "pilgrim's journey" ended when I met her. I guess it did in the blog world! But no, my journey has not ended and it has only just begun another chapter. And I am truly blessed God has put this wonderful woman in my life. So I just wanted to share a little bit about what we've been up to.
Jessica was up here in January. And we had a great time just being able to see each other every day rather than burning up the telephone lines. We spent a day in DC and that is where most of the pictures are from.
And now she is coming back up in 10 days!
We have tried to visit each other once a month. The time between our visits is tough and our time together seems too brief and feels more like a dream than reality.
Although in March and April she will be up here for 10 days each and then she will move up in May for the summer. Then in August she will move back down to TN and prepare for our wedding which will be September 9th!
Please pray for us as we plan everything. There are so many things that are not settled yet! At least we have a date and a church.
This is the sanctuary of Lookout, where we are getting married.



The pictures below where taken mostly in DC but a couple where here in Baltimore.

3 Comments:

At 3/2/06, 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, you got me. I didn't realize my comment sounded so snotty until you posted it-my apologies. I'm so glad that you decided to post stuff again b/c not I have good reading material! It's great to hear what God is doing in your life, please continue to post.

 
At 3/2/06, 2:52 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

Hey PB...I didnt think your comment was "snotty" : )
It was true though, my "journey" had ended momentarily on my blog because instead of being in front my computer all the time I was wearing out my cell phone!

 
At 3/3/06, 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess that's what love does to you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home