Thursday, March 23, 2006

A poema pro meus diligo.

A poem written to my soon to be wife....

Ah beauty too wonderful to behold.
Your smile is a dagger to my heart.
On your eyes I float, descend, rise and fold.
I hang on every word you impart.
A fullness dwells within
more than words can say
and I am left here with a grin
thinking of you this day.
tomorrow is too far away
turning twisting like a knife
mocking my internal strife
missing you is my bane
i hung my head in the rain
then the thought of you
like a shooting star
shot across my heart
an image, a dream
and it was clear as a mountain stream
there you were standing next to me
your eyes shining as the dawn
and the touch of your hands on mine
made the galaxies come ablaze
a brilliant shining spinning ecstasy
a rhapsody between you and me
and the enchantment of the world
bred upon the tender touch
of you and me.

2 Comments:

At 3/23/06, 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the sweetest man I've ever known and you still amaze me! The poem is beautiful!

 
At 3/23/06, 7:53 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

thanks jess! but your sweeter by far. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home